About the Role
Opclo is seeking a Public Relations intern who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
What We’re Looking For
- Provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating of different events
- Write media announcements and press releases
- Manage and update media lists and databases
- Solid understanding of different social media networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide strategic input and feedback on marketing initiatives
- Suggest innovative ideas for engaging content
- Assist in the management of content across social media platforms and websites
At Opclo, we simplify how you discover, connect and decide where to go next.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Opclo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.