Opclo is inviting individuals with a concentration or specific interest in marketing to apply for an internship and earn a hands-on opportunity to work alongside our team.
Our marketing team is a unique set of individuals who helps us communicate who we are and what we do. This is our first internship and it will be anything but conventional. For 10 weeks, 14 hours per week, you’ll be right at the heart of a startup, working to help us achieve amazing results by working on projects that may include branding, research, creative, digital and promotion.
To enter The Opclo Intern Project, tell us who you are, what you care about, and where you want to go – no resume needed! Entries are reviewed by our team and 3 candidates will be selected to advance to a Zoom interview.
- Own and manage timelines for campaigns
- Ability to multitask and navigate constantly changing priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Familiar with Canva or similar editor applications
- Strong research skills to capture the latest social media hot topics and trends
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to check their shyness at the door. They have specific interest in marketing. They are extremely organized, excellent communicators, and self-motivated.